The Albany Classic
1953 Jaguar XK120 Coupe
Cylinders – 4.2litres inline 6
Drivetrain – 5 speed manual rwd
Induction Type – naturally aspirated SU carburettors
The white XK120 Coupe has travelled and competed in events including:
• NSW Repco Classic Mountain Rally.
• Adelaide Grand Prix Rallies.
• Lois Vuitton Equator Rally MSVCR through Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia.
• JCCV recreation of Leslie Taylor and Dick Rendle’s achievement of driving from Darwin to Alice Springs being 965 miles in 10½ hours in 1951.
• 1998 to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the XK Jaguar engine XK50 event at Donington Park and Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb Worcestershire, England.
• 50th anniversary of the Redex Trail around Australia which ran for 28-days commencing in Sydney.
• Annual Albany Classic Motor Event round-the-houses.